Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why Chiru Not Taking Brothers' Names?

Though Chiranjeevi is a man of film charisma, the observers have tagged him as a poor communicator and lacks tact in his words. The reason for this discussion is the recent set of statements that Chiru gave regarding his dream of becoming a CM and quitting films permanently.

Apparently, Chiru said “I have given all my film related stuff to Ramcharan. I am into public service only.” Those who heard this say “If he had said my brothers, my brother-in-law then it would have been fine. But this has become a comedy. Why he is not taking his brothers’ names? Is he giving more thoughts to media about his friction with them?”

They added “Many times, diplomatic statements are given in front of the media to maintain cover and things are settled internally. But Chiru went ahead with his own style and has given feelers to media circles.” Let us see what will come next from the mega camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment